Tuesday 11 March 2014

welcome

This is my blog about graffiti art. I have always had a strong interest in graffiti art ever since I was a young boy, I remember being on a bus in Glasgow when I was about ten years old and looking out the window (as childern uasually do on buses) and seeing an image of a police officer spray painted on an old abandoned block of flats and thinking 'That would be great to be able to do amazing works of art like that, and everyone would see it'. Ever since then I had been doodling on my maths jotters and creating small pictures, most of them graffiti related, therefor it is one of my goals in life to become a graffiti artist!
These art a couple of images I liked

This is a canvas made by a very infamous graffiti artist called Banksy, most of  Banksy's work is anti establishment and poverty related, I am a big fan of his work and the messages behind most of them and this is on artist who has inspired me.


This is a extremely well put together pice of art and I think is one of the best graffiti arts in Glasgow!

No comments:

Post a Comment